Sunday, September 8, 2013

Ephesians 3:16-19
Day 129
September 7, 2013
Team Zybko

Thank you God for this new day!
May I remember always how beautiful, never ending and big your love is for me. I pray that my words, actions and thoughts show love to others and glorify you Lord. I invite your Holy Spirit to dwell in my heart to counselor me every minute of the light and into the night. I want to live out your fullness God, all the days of my life. 



Ephesians 3:16-19
I pray that out of his glorious riches he may strengthen you with power through his Spirit in your inner being, so that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith. And I pray that you, being rooted and established in love, may have power, together with all the saints, to grasp how wide and how long and high and deep is the love of Christ, and to know this love that surpasses knowledge-that you may be filled to the measure of all the fullness of God.


No comments:

Post a Comment