Friday, October 10, 2014



Can't Compete With This Teach
Day 61 -Year 3
Team Zybko
October 10, 2014

If you were to ask my two students what the best week of home school has been this year, they would answer with out hesitation. Hands down, the days Aunt (ant) Kathryn was here. I wouldn't argue, it was my favorite un-planned Fall break too! With very little written work and more field trips than budgeted for the fiscal year I wouldn't have changed a thing. 

This regular teacher can't compete with random fires, s'mores, trail rides, trampoline days, endless library books, favorite parks while sipping coffee, Sweet Frog for dinner and a whole lot of goofing off. Spit from laughing so hard and food in her braces are simply by products of the love and time spent together. Small, unimportant hazards of the gig with this in shape, good spirited momma of six. I'll take my chances. FYI, raw spinach is the worst in both cases. 

Although now, I have to admit, I miss you more than ever. 
Thanks for a great visit, we love you Kath!  





















No comments:

Post a Comment