Sunday, April 10, 2016


Half Time Shenanigans
Day 178 ~ Year 3
Team Zybko
April 10, 2016

I'm smarter than I look, therefore I know there isn't much time left.
Maybe five inches and 16 months of straight up puberty tops.

I've seen this before, it's the way it goes. 

No, I won't be ready but there is no choice. 

The day I can no longer pummel Drexel to the ground is just around the corner. A right of passage so to speak and a little weird that it is even a celebration around these parts. 

Hey Dad! Mom can't beat me up anymore!

Until then, I cherish these half time shenanigans with my sweet boy. Special quality time indeed. Sunshiny memories I will tuck neatly into my high waisted jeans....right after my soccer mom winner winner chicken dinner dance around the north side goal.










No comments:

Post a Comment