Friday, June 10, 2016

I LOVE you Baby Daddy!


~Reunited~ 
Happy Anniversary Honey
Day 184 ~ Year 3
Team Zybko
6-10-16

With a sad face he tells me he has no gift for our anniversary.
Not even a card Babe.
No worries honey, I don't have anything either.

To some this may be lame, that's ok.
For us, we are are simply smitten to be with each other after another season in our marriage of living apart.

We are better together. 
As a team we work really well. 
Better than flying solo. Period. 
I have missed him terribly. 
I know he feels the same way.

Many blogs have already been written here proclaiming my love to Baby Daddy so it's probably redundant to re-write anything else.

Like how he holds my heart in his with one just one look into his big brown eyes.
.
How he always seems to have the right words, gestures and motivational responses to help be a better person.

How he knows my thoughts and turns into a Dairy Queen at just the moment without me uttering a single word.

How he creates a seamless relationship with his continuous, selfless acts of love.

How his face is the face I see on the forefront of my mind while we are separated from each other.

How he gets me.

How he never utters the words I told you so.

How he hides a few pounds of coffee around the house so when I forget to get more there will be back up.  

How, through his own example he inspires me to overcome really hard issues in life and not complain about them.

How he knows I am little bit particular about a lot of things but loves me anyway.

Oh jeez, I wasn't going to do that......
Happy Anniversary Honey!
The best gift we can give each other this year is sleeping in the same city.
OJBP




1 comment: