Saturday, January 13, 2018

Three Musketeers



Sisters By Chance ~Friends By Choice
Team Zybko
Day 231 ~Year 3
January 13, 2018

It makes my heart momma heart swell uncontrollably.
Together time for these sisters is to be cherished.
I know it cause I'm old. (and wise)
They know it cause they love each other deeply.

The age difference can be tough.
Yet the big spread of years through 3 very different seasons keeps me on my toes, creates an extra big smile and grateful outlook.
One sister has a newborn.
One sister is counting down days til her license.
One sister still writes notes to the tooth fairy. 

They always grant my wish for a sister picture.
They are awesome like that.
I got way more than I hoped for when a fake silly pose turned into contagious giggles.










No comments:

Post a Comment