Tuesday, September 17, 2019

Senior Pictures



Senior Pictures ~ Delaney G
Day 265 ~ Year 3
September 17th, 2019
Team Zybko

To be honest, I am 110 percent sure I have uploaded about 110 pictures too many here for the viewing of anyone other than her mom. I am OK with that. 

How many senior pictures blog posts do you get anyway?! 
It was hard to pick out just a few favorites. 
I knew Delaney would be up for the photo shoot, 
she has basically been training her entire life. 

I will hold out for another time to get all soccer mom teary eyed and boast uncontrollable about how proud of the young lady you have become. Mark my words though, I will be up for, after all I have been training your whole life for it.

























































































No comments:

Post a Comment