Sunday, August 29, 2010

In between the HEAVY HEARTED posts from HAITI I strive to share posts from everyday

life of TEAM ZYBKO ! I have always wondered......why blog? Who would want to

read it? Would it be like sharing a long boring slide show titled HOW I SPENT MY SUMMER

VACATION? After a few entries I have already realized it doesn't really matter. It's fun, it's like

scrap bookin' just WAY cheaper. I have spent years hoping that ALL the "ole school printed

pictures" would find there way into an already bought, fresh non-toxic photo album. This will

surely be easier for the kids to browse through. Although I do LOVE spontaneously getting lost

in the back of a particular closest I'm supposed to be cleaning. Boxes, pictures and old school

notes spread out everywhere, sticking to my knees bent Indian style. My genes are loaded

heavy with pack rat tendencies, so this will totally

make my therapist happy......that and the check I just wrote. I'm just playing, Big David is my

therapist and he no longer accepts my postdated personal checks. If you are here, enjoy and

thanks for visiting!


IT'S SOCCER SEASON......IT'S AUGUST......ITS AIKEN TOURNAMENT TIME!


THIS IS GRANDPA ZYBKO AKA 007. He was a trooper and cheered on his grand kids and ALL the other soccer kids he knows. Thanks for coming Walter.



Don't know why Drex is always dirty?
I love our 15 passenger prison van.
Soccer gear, snacks,drinks, chairs and extra teenagers are always welcome.
Alex. Hill, Goonter and Birch you were all a big help with the little ones.
We match, really?.......I love it!
Awesome sun rays from Heaven to start out road trip!

We managed to squeeze alot in between the boys and Delaney playing.
Showers in the huge glass fancy bathroom.
Subway at 9 in the morning.
Leg muscle showdowns, hard to believe these legs were once paralyzed for two months.






messy grassy soccer Mom feet!
up close, really up close pictures.


It was HOT HOT HOT with a nice refreshing breeze at times.
I don't have many action shots. My lens is lamo, ya know the standard one that comes with the camera.


Delaney's first TRAVEL soccer game and tournament
she was ready and excited.
Lots of waiting around for the little ones.
attached at the hip with Alex and Hill...you to Hunter. Delilah loved all those really high back rides.


Big David got a super good deal on a charming BED AND BREAKFAST. Waiting until the last minute to book rooms occasionally pays off.



Really to nice for our crowd.....
What a B-E-A utiful street in AIKEN

Long weekend for everybody
Loved my new cowgirl hat
yes, this was totally worth the $5 of sunscreen

kept her quiet for about 20 minutes during the championship game
Dylan and Davids team WON 1st Place U/17
Girls U/10 runner-ups.
Proud of them ALL!

No comments:

Post a Comment