Tuesday, August 24, 2010

She has no idea the Easter dress she is wearing probably costs more than $100
Thanks and sorry Grandma Rosie She has no idea mosts two year olds don't own their own cleats
Thank you super soccer Daddy
She has no idea how much this pictures reminds me of me
Thank you for making me smile
She has no idea what a fashion craze she may have started
thank you Delaney, you also did this only a few years ago



She has no idea how much she is LOVED and how blessed we are
Thank You GOD!







2 comments:

  1. She's so beautiful and wonderful and gorgeous. I love her style. THRILLED that I will be able to spend regular time with her this year. She already blesses me so much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She was so adorable out there yesterday. I was telling my mom about her wearing her dress out there yesterday.
    It reminded us of Savanah. She's always been the same tough, sporty GIRL...but, until first grade HAD to wear dresses. (Steve called her hairbow and dress her "uniform") She and Delilah would have been peas in a pod :)

    ReplyDelete