Wednesday, April 13, 2011

365 RANDOM DAYS OF TEAM ZYBKO

DAY #38

"ALMOST" WORDLESS WEDNESDAY


Just for the record I have not failed my blogging mission!

At least this is what I tell myself.

Always look for the small print, been told this all my life. Well I suppose this should apply to goals and challenges we create for ourselves, not just in cell phone contracts.


I TOLD MYSELF I WOULD BLOG 365 DAYS

Not in a row Victoria, not in a row. You never said in a row, for sure. I never heard you tell anyone it would be 365 consecutive days!

So here at I am on day #38 with fun pictures of what's going on with Team Zybko and not enough time to create a super, duper meaningful, inspiration post about them. Takes me WAY longer to complete a post I'm happy and content with then I ever thought. If I sign my name to it, I want it to be just right. PERFECT. I read, reread, spell check and spell check again.

I seriously have never considered myself a "perfectionist" I'm not. If you know me well you might be laughing. I'm much, much better at being imperfect. I can really survive in that kinda world. That's why it surprises me I fret about making each post PERFECT.

Well, enough talk and words on wordless Wednesday.....I'm off to the dentist where I really and truly can't talk for....hhhmmm 20 minutes. Going to have my gold crown put back on, I ate a Sugar Daddy on Friday....fill in the blanks of that story and the captions for pictures below.











No comments:

Post a Comment