Tuesday, March 26, 2013

 
Stations of the Cross
March 26th, 2013
365 Random Days of Team Zybko
Day # 348
 
Any way you choose to experience the Stations of the Cross is a good choice. Whether inside your favorite Church, following them one by one outside in the sunshine or even reading them from a children's religion book, it is powerful, emotional and wonderful. To participant during this particular week of Lent, the remembrance of Jesus' last hours seem to bring on new meaning. Each station comes alive, making His sacrifice for us so real and personal. They all speak to my heart, teaching me and reminding me to be better, do better to be more like Him. Every time, with out fail at station #4 the emotion breaks loose from the huge lump in the back of my throat, I let go of trying to hold them in. Big motherly crocodile tears quietly run down my cheeks. I wipe them away to concentrate but by station #11 they come again to soon be replaced by thoughts and tears of joy from the stations not mentioned after #14.
 
Mark 16:6
   "Don't be alarmed," he said. "You are looking for Jesus the Nazarene, who was crucified. He has risen! He is not here. See the place where they laid him.
 














No comments:

Post a Comment