Friday, August 29, 2014

My Favorite Subjects 
Recess, Lunch, and Read-Aloud Time 
Day 50
Team Zybko
August 29, 2014



The first 2 weeks of home school have flown by, we already have 10 solid days of learning under our belts. Only 170 to go until summer vacation. What?! Tell me you don't also count. 

Recess, Picnic Lunch and Read-Aloud are a few subjects that don't require a teacher answer key. I can't get enough of these particular times of the day. They propel me forward and wind me up to dig into the others subjects like the required 3 Arh-uhs. They put a smile on my face and happiness in my heart. They remind me to be in the moment, to enjoy these quick moving seasons before they pass by in the blink of an eye. They affirm to this momma why home school is right for us, right now. 
 Thank you Lord for this opportunity and special time with the youngest two. 



















No comments:

Post a Comment