Tuesday, September 16, 2014

La La Learns to Ride!


La-La Joins the 2 Wheeler Club
Day 56-Year 3
Team Zybko
September 16, 2014

Certain milestones are easier to remember than others.
Some of the early childhood big time ones to this momma include, walking, talking, wiping your own rear end, reading, swimming, buckling in the car and learning to bring me a hot cup of strong coffee with out spilling it burning themselves. Now I can happily add, for all six kids, riding a two wheeler has been checked off my mental list.

 La La wasn't in a hurry, as she has had a long time love affair with her 50 pound pink Trek tricycle for years now. I didn't rush her either but mostly out of convenience, if it ain't broke don't fix it laziness mentality. It worked so I let it ride. Now though, thanks to one big brothers push encouragement plus a few times flying down a grassy knoll uncontrollably she has now entered the 2 wheeler club. The timing was her timing, and she has come out of the gate with full force. 

As for what to do with her sentimental trike, no worries, I'll probably check Pinterest later and surely I will find a suitable tricycle turned coffee table project.

Way to go little one, let the adventures begin, again.





1 comment: