Friday, September 19, 2014

Teenage Body Language

Delaney's Phantom Hat Trick
and
Body Language Revealed
Day 58-Year 3
Team Zybko
September 19, 2014

By the time her third goal was called back on account of off sides, Delaney was a little put off. My soccer mom eye is generally glued to my Nikon's eye piece, blocking out the rest of the field so the validity of the call(s) I won't argue.

I constantly remind my kids gently to be careful of their body language, even with out words spoken, sunken shoulders, crossed arms or a slightly tilted head can speak volumes. They seem to forget as much as I do. Also a rule around these parts, arguing with a parent or a Ref's decision during a soccer game or real life will get you nowhere. Period. End of discussion. 
Mom, I never do that.
Really?
Scroll down here honey, caught on film!
Oh, I see, maybe I did it just a little.


Oh yea, looking like a good run.


Determination!


Keep going Delaney!



She shoots and she scores!


Congrats from her supportive teammates. 


Called back. No GOAL. Off sides!
Whatchu talkin' bout Willis?


Are you kidding me yellow dude?


Aw man, this is the worst soccer day ever.


I know right...
What was he thinking?
Good job anyways Delaney.

No comments:

Post a Comment