Thursday, March 10, 2016

WHEEZY-ANNA ~174

Watch Out Wheezy-Anna
Day 174~Year 3
Team Zybko
March 10, 2016


I will follow this hard working American anywhere. 
Even to Louisiana.
The land of alligators and spicy food.
Neither of which I am fond of.

But I trust that God made you head of Team Zybko for a reason.
HE also knows you are
My rock.
My baby Daddy.
Our provider and leader.
The level headed voice of reason.
Captain safety and live by example guy.
The man with the tough answers and hard choices.
The dance moves and deep voice in Church.
I am sticking with you babe.
Forever.

So let's do this thang.
I am going to put your big ole man hand in mine and head on down toward the Bayou.

Bring on the next adventure.
 The next fun chapter in our storybook life.

I love you.
We love you.


No comments:

Post a Comment