Monday, December 19, 2016

Rainy Day Cows



Sunshine Please
Day 205 ~ Year 3
Team Zybko
December 19, 2016

I always want to stop and take a few pictures but I never do. The back roads around here aren't exactly conducive for an impromptu farm-ish mini photo shoot. So, I usually just keep on driving, starring and smiling as I narrowly avoid the steep ditch just a few inches from my passenger side tire. 

It's been cloudy lately and honestly a tidy tad cold for my taste and most of the residents of Louisiana, if I may speak for them. The lack of sun is like a permanent lead blanket attached to my back as I trudge through my necessary chores. Ugh.

Despite all the holiday hype and fun excitement this month brings I tend to loose my thoughts often as I dream of curling up in a cozy ball to hibernate about this time of year. Every year. 

Today though, I re-arrange my brain to take the bull by the horns and create my own bit of sunshine and happiness. I run inside grab my camera and drive right back down the same 2 lane pot holed road to my favorite cows and horses. If I wasn't such a scaredy cat the shots may have turned out better but when they all started moo-ing loudly and planning an attack through their secret cow language I figured it was time to go.
That is a thing. Really it is.   



































No comments:

Post a Comment