Tuesday, June 19, 2018


Perfect View For A Mommas Heart
Day 239 ~ Year 3
Team Zybko
June 19, 2019

The beauty of the Rockies is overwhelming for this first timer. Absolutely amazing! It will surely take a few days or more for my simple brain to process and shift through the breath taking panoramic views. Thank goodness for pictures as they will more than likely be better with 'words' than anything I can type on my laptop.

For my momma heart though, I am not a first timer.
No matter where my feet are standing on this big ole earth. 
In front of the majestic Rocky Mountains or toes deep in white sand leading to blue waters this picture represents my favorite place to be. In front of these people, some grown, some catching up so close behind.

These days are my favorite when we can all be together.
These faces make my heart explode.

Their love warms my soul from the top of my head to my half painted toes.

The happy sound of sibling fun brings a smile to my face.

Forever it will be, the best place to stand.

A mommas perfect view.





No comments:

Post a Comment