Sunday, June 26, 2011

365 Random Days of Team Zybko


Day #49


Kids are Animals


06/26/11




While turning, sorting, saving and deleting recent pictures from our zoo trip, a light bulb appeared directly over my head.


Haven't I seen these before?


Did I dream about them?


Am I having an old lady Brain Spaz Moment?


YES, I have seen these before.


NO, It wasn't a dream.


and


YES, I am getting old but not losing my mind.....YET.




Lined up for feeding time.

Yes, all these pictures have a place in my Real Life


Chillin' on a rail








Colorful little guy in a tree







Cat Nap in the sunshine







Something not quite right with the eyes



Just sayin'



We watched these cuddly bears friendly wrestle for about 20 minutes



Yep, about 20 minutes here too



Fun in the mud



So, the light bulb tells me.....my kids are ANIMALS!

































No comments:

Post a Comment