Thursday, June 30, 2011

365 Random Days of Team Zybko

Day #51

July 6, 2011

$8 Well Wasted


MOM!!!! We are bored.

5 weeks in and half way through the most casual kinda, freestylin' Summer ever.
Some people might call our Summer schedule
LAZY
or
NOT STRUCTURED ENOUGH
not me
I call it
PERFECT
Without activities on tap the troops get restless.
Some people might call this
BOREDOM
not me
I call it
TIME TO BE CREATIVE
I need an idea from the depths of my Mom Magic Bag.
Pushing aside glitter glue, play-dough and 'pearler' beads.
Nope, too messy
Nah, too high maintenience
No way, not in the mood to clean up
The search continues until.....
Ah yes, at last I find them....it's perfect
A bag of plastic cups from Sam's.
Here kids, go to town, you guys should have a contest or something.
What can you do with $8 worth of plastic cups?
Come get me in 30 minutes for judging.
Oh, yea baby cakes.
I just bought a ticket for a half hour of quiet non-interrupted bloggin' time.
Some people might call this
SLEAZY PARENTING
not me
I call it
GENIUS



Bryson, your tower was the best for sure!


Until the Drex monster.....well


It looks like it was an accident anyway.


By the way peeps

next time you come to my house

don't worry

We don't reuse these cups for drinking.

They are marked and put away neatly

back into the

Magic Summer Boredom Bag of Wonders

Some people might call this

A WASTE

not me

call it

RECYCLING





















No comments:

Post a Comment