Wednesday, October 26, 2011

365 RANDOM DAYS OF TEAM ZYBKO

DAY #87

January 28th 2012

WE LOVE YOU BRI!


Meet Briana....that's her name but I'm not sure I have ever called her that. She prefers BRI, just BRI. That's BREE , pronounced like the cheese but spelled differently. This blog is obviously not a dating service, but right now I wish it was. Bri is a really good catch. Let me explain why.



The picture above is my favorite for sure. Wraps up this 23 year olds personality to a tee. Taken during an impromptu afternoon photo shoot. She pulls into the driveway, let's herself in an inquires about a much needed scrunchy to complete her 80's Halloween outfit.


I love that's how our relationship is. Bri doesn't need to call or text to come over. She knows our family, the code to the garage, she can come right in....anytime....that's how we roll.



My kids pop up and stop whatever they are doing when she enters the room.

Like a big sister kinda love. Even though I am technically old enough to be her mother, let's not do the math.



Bri played soccer with Diane at West but I don't really remember that. I started getting to know her when she was hired at the MACK about a year ago. Seems like longer than that. I had to text her while typing this to double check.


Kids are like animals, they can sense the good people, the people who will treat them well. My kids are similar to Golden Retrievers in may ways. They are supe good at sniffing out the fun people.

Bri is fun and she is also has the ability to poke fun of herself in a healthy way.




This Summer I had a seriously clumsily moment, stepping off a curb wrong at the gym I seriously sprained my ankle. Bri caught wind of this, didn't take long. Small town and it happened in the front parking lot. Yep, I was part of an emergency call that I myself have trained for over the years working at McLeod. Talk about embarrassing. Calling to see how I was and what she could do for me. The next day she came and stayed for hours. Getting me more ice or whatever I needed and of course entertaining the little ones.



Bri is one of my go-to peeps for new music for class Along with Diane, David and Dylan these young whipper snappers keep me in touch with what's dance-able and hopefully clean. Although she is more of a runner girl to keep healthy and stay in shape. I Love Love Love when she can make it to one of my classes. More than a few times she has made it priority to set her alarm and shimmy shimmy co co puff with me at 6:15AM Zumba. I don't know many college kids willing to do that. She can dance too, please don't believe her when she tells you she can't. Whoop whoop!


This fuzzy picture was taken on my cell. It captures and records the first time Bri came to our house. Stopping by really to talk with Delaney about her up coming mission trip. Handing her some hard earned cash she told her she was proud of her. Bri ended up staying for dinner, afterward she offered to watch the kids so baby Daddy and I could have a date night. Are you serious? Oh yea, we left before the dishes were cleared.


Finishing up her schooling this year, she plans on being a counselor. To encourage and help people through times in there life that she herself has lived through. Tough times for families. She gets good grades cause she cares about stuff like that. Did I mention she is never late to anything. Ever. Bri has a wonderful work ethic in all she does, especially coaching soccer.


We check on each other often through out the week like friends do. More often than not I give her Motherly type advice when she asks my opinion about hard core life stuff. Not really sure if she enjoys that part of the gig or not but I can't help it. Like I said, she is like part of the family.



Dress up time with kids one sunny, Summer afternoon. Jenn R and her came over to chill and tie dye shirts with the kids. Oh yea, by the way, thanks girls for more tie dye items in my life. (Please refer to earlier dated post to explain sarcasm)



Ok, so let's review.

Bri is

SMART

FUNNY

HARD WORKING

ATHLETIC

CARING

RESPONSIBLE

DEDICATED

GENEROUS

PRETTY

ADVENTUROUS

and oh one more thing.....

Last but not least.....

BRI LOVES THE LORD!

Yes yes yes she does!

This is my favorite thing about this girl.

Actually, not that exact part but the fact she is not afraid to to share this with people. To share the good news with whomever.

Bri loves her some JESUS!

Iron sharpens iron. We share special verse's to encourage each other. Nothing better than getting a text about God's word that has somehow jumped off the page to her.

I love this!

Bri has helped me be more vocal about God's love.

She probably doesn't know this but It's true.

Bri Bri....Team Zybko is so very blessed to have our in our lives.

This I hope you already knew. If not, come on over I'll make you dinner.
Remember, no need to knock :)




No comments:

Post a Comment