Tuesday, November 15, 2011

365 Random Days of Team Zybko

Day #64

November 17, 2011

BACON or BUST


Everything about cooking 45 pounds of bacon should encourage one to stop ingesting this fatty goodness.

Starting with the defrosting process.

Nope, not me.


The four hours back and forth to the oven in between math problems and spelling tests.
Nah.
We made it work.
Still tasted like a hot, sizzling slice of heaven.



The 48oz of hardening grease in my expensive Sam's coffee cups.

No way.

Every time I walked in the house the aroma was like an all you can eat breakfast bar.




The tower of dirty, needs to soak before even thinking about cleaning sculpture of pans.

Not a chance.

I enjoy my alone time, scrubbing in the kitchen relaxes me.


Pants that actually have buttons and a zipper.

This is the section of my wardrobe which hasn't seen much action lately.

Work-out stretchy teaching gear?

OR

Jeans that create a constant uncomfortable muffin top?

No brainer.


Cake frosting.

That's another story.

I could eat my weight in a tub of gooey sweetness, any day of the week.


Stopped into the new cake store here in Florence the other day.

LET THEM EAT CAKE.

Their real-life, creative cakes are off the charts. Masterpieces really. Any design or theme you can think of. They will make it and bake it.

Soooooo......picture this.


A BACON CAKE!


OH YEA BABY.


Then, I promise to myself, off to the dark depths of my closet.


I can do it.





No comments:

Post a Comment