Wednesday, November 9, 2011

365 Random Days of Team Zybko


Day # 61


Pluggin' up!


November 9, 2011





Even when you LOVE your job.


Even when your days are filled with good stuff.


Even when you LOVE your kids.


Even when you are not complaining.


SOMETIMES you need a break.




ASKING FOR HELP IS NOT A SIGN OF WEAKNESS


IT IS A SIGN OF WISDOM




Thank you to my BEGF for taking my little ones for a while.


I cancelled school until this afternoon.


The Principal more than likely won't see this post so no explaining there.


The work will get done....later.


Right now I need to breathe.


Bury my head in my favorite beautiful green book.


Pray.


And keep breathing.


I need to re-boot.




Not fix a meal.


Not fold laundry.


Not wipe a hiney.


Not practice new moves to a song.


Not nag.


Not clean a dish.


Not check the checking account.


Not correct school work.


Not worry about emails.




Like plugin' my IPHONE up at night.


I am recharging.


Ready, set, go!


I better hurry, only 2 hours left to make my light bright.




LUKE 7:16


"No one lights a lamp and hides it in a jar or puts it under a bed. Instead, he puts it on a stand, so that those who come in can see the light.







No comments:

Post a Comment