Wednesday, November 5, 2014

ROCK HARD FAITH

My Rock-My God
Day 72-Year 3
Team Zybko
November 5, 2014


Psalm 61:2
Hear my cry, O God;
  listen to my prayer.
From the ends of the earth
  I call to you,
I call as my heart grows faint;
  lead me to the rock that is higher than I.
For you have been my refuge,
  a strong tower against the foe. 



1 Samuel 2:2
There is no one holy like the LORD, Indeed, there is no one besides You, Nor is there any rock like our God.


Psalm 18:2 
The LORD is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer; my God, my strength, in whom I will trust; my buckler, and the horn of my salvation, and my high tower.



Psalms 62:7
On God my salvation and my glory rest; The rock of my strength, my refuge is in God.




Isaiah 26:4
Trust in the LORD forever, For in GOD the LORD, we have an everlasting Rock.



Psalms 62:2
He only is my rock and my salvation, My stronghold; I shall not be greatly shaken.


Thank you Lord for your strength, protection and security. The unwavering truth of your Word gives me daily guidance and renews my faith as I envision spending eternity in your most holy presence. 
Your mercies are new each morning. 
Your grace is abundant. 
Your love everlasting. 
You ears are always waiting to hear my prayers.
You pour blessings upon my life.
I will follow you.
I will put my trust in you. 
Amen






1 comment:

  1. You know that little baby girl of yours is shooting up like a beautiful rose and this handsome young man is awesome.

    ReplyDelete