Wednesday, January 21, 2015

When the Going Gets Tough


Stop Drop and Tea Break
Day 98-Year 3
Team Zybko
January 21, 2014

Like any 'job' some home school days are rougher than others. Some seasons seem easier and more productive than others. Some weeks can be like pulling teeth, reaching Friday afternoon, becomes a long painful process with out laughing gas or Novocaine.

After a series of climbing up a mountain through mud kinda days I am worn out, mostly mentally. 
Should it be this hard? 
I'm not new at this.
What is the deal?
I take a good long look at my attitude and posture of heart as I lay my heavy head on my welcoming pillow. 
Tomorrow will be better. 
Tomorrow will be better. 
I thought bubble silently as Baby Daddy senses my frustration and asks about my day and our students. 
Tomorrow will be better I confidently say out loud. 
I am going to be more patient.
I am going to smile more.
I am going to enjoy the time with the kids better.
If that fails, we are going to STOP-DROP and TEA PARTY!












No comments:

Post a Comment