Thursday, January 29, 2015

Wimpy Southerners

Southerners and Cold Weather
Day 102-Year 3
Team Zybko
January 29, 2014

Bless our hearts. Us Southerners, for the most part DO NOt thrive in any temperature below, say 55 degrees. The cold just ain't for everyone, and that includes me and my crew. My northern friends tend to snicker out loud in front of my chapped lipped face. I'm pretty sure they are internally rolling their eyes at my extra thin blood and super thick whining. 

Being prepared, bracing yourself and staying mentally strong about the winter season is key. So far I am zero for zero. More like below zero. Afternoon fruit snacks left in the van that freeze overnight, socks for mittens and wearing a scarf inside my house simply isn't right. I cry Uncle, is it spring time yet?



No comments:

Post a Comment