Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Everyone Needs a Stalker Like This



A Text From Aldi Stalker
Day 180 ~ Year 3
Team Zybko
February 23, 2016

I haven't seen him come through aisle #2 in a while. 

My handsome, kind and a little bit flirty Aldi stalker.

All the cashiers have a least one. Trust me.

He was a pleasant surprise nearly every busy shift I worked.

Not sure how he always seemed to know my schedule.

Baby Daddy said he can't blame him.

If I didn't know you I would want to. 

Really?

Yes, most definitely. 

Well Mr. Smooth Guy, how would you go about doing that?

Easy, I would make up stuff I didn't need for dinner just to see your smile.

Really?

Yes, I would make sure my cart looked appetizing and never buy anything weird.

I bet I would be onto your game in no time.

Hmmm. You would know I only bought fresh asparagus to look healthy and impress you? 

Ah. Tricky you are. 

After a while I would need to switch to a cheap canned item. 
Shelf life issues and economically speaking.

I bet you are more of a black olive kinda guy?

How did you know?

This morning I couldn't fit the bread past the 25 cans in the pantry.


Words can't explain how much I missed seeing you shimmy through my line today. I guess you miss me too honey.

I miss you so much I would buy black olives until I was homeless.
Chat Conversation End

4 comments:

  1. I have this Aldi cashier I have a crush on........

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! You guys are too sweet. Still crushing on each other! Way to set an example for your kids and others.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Talisa. He still makes my heart skip a beat.
      Miss you and hope your new job is going great :)

      Delete