Tuesday, February 23, 2016



God's Love Is Perfection
Day 171 ~ Year 3
Team Zybko
February 23, 2016

The way God loves me is indescribable.

The amount God loves me endlessly overflows a gazillion gallon pool.

The depth of Gods love for me is deeper than the ocean floor.

The faithfulness of God's love is unfathomable.

I can't get enough. It hugs my soul like a warm soft blanket.

Thank you God for your love. 

Your love allows me to clearly see the beauty around me with fresh eyes and a happy, open heart towards others. 

I strive to emulate your light in this world.

To shine like a star in the universe.

To serve you.

To use my time, talent and treasure.

To practice grace.

To make a difference with every conversation.

To be kind to those who aren't kind to me. 

Your love is perfection. 

John 15:12



12 My command is this: Love each other as I have loved you.

No comments:

Post a Comment