Friday, February 5, 2016




Free Rainy Day Entertainment
Day 177 ~ Year 3
Team Zybko
February 5, 2016

One gloomy Saturday a few hours graciously fell into our laps. The emails rolled in one after the other, fields swamped, all games cancelled. Whoo hoo. It didn't take me long to pick up my jam jams off the unmade bed and slip on my still lukewarm Mukluks.

Part of the relaxing day included a simple coloring contest turned Zybko competitive. The stakes were high, pride was on the line. A dozen sharpened pencils, one short lesson about creating spread sheets and few fake awards from around the house and the rest is history. In the end Delaney was crowned the winner and her speech was nothing less than fabulous. I'm pretty sure I was part of the little people she referred to in the first sentence. 
I'm totally OK with that.  
















No comments:

Post a Comment