Wednesday, April 2, 2014


A Toothless Super Hero
Day 332
April 2, 2014
Team Zybko

This soccer mom actively decides to play along to avoid spoiling the fun and ruining her fierce persona. Toothless Super Girl to the rescue! No way, I won't tell her, the excited 6 year old crime fighting super hero that the various imaginary perps are NOT afraid of her toothless bite. Not one bit. 

Me, her momma, on the other hand am extremely afraid. Afraid of the emotions tied up with the tell tale signs my baby, the youngest of the family is growing up, fast. I could in fact cry buckets about Delilah being the last kid with an empty gum line or I could opt to savor the moments. 

Enjoy and savor. To dive right in and hang out. Like a lazy river of child raising and this crazy life. Oh yea, jump on a tube while the going is good, while the kids are under our roof, while the times are more than an old dusty blog post. If you allow it, they will pass you right by, these moments can be a whirlwind. 

The fun moments that set back our school day, alter my ability to leave the house on time and squash all hopes of jumping in the shower before 10pm. Oh well, my stubbly legs and kitchen floor can wait til later, better chance of having enough hot water anyway, by then the wash should be done.

 Right now I gotta run, a Super Girl dressed in her Daddy's shirt and my sparkly workout hat is after me. Something about in her world it's against the law to be lipgloss-less at the breakfast table. Ha. I almost wet my pants, unfortunately this unexpected laughing outburst threatens my lead ahead of her and the plastic handcuffs. Who cares I think to myself.  I really need to hear that again. La-La, can you please say lipgloss-less 5 times fast.
Bahahaaa! 

















No comments:

Post a Comment