Saturday, April 12, 2014


Amazed by New Life
Spring Time Beauty
Day 339
April 12, 2014
Team Zybko

From tiny slimy tad poles to vibrant pink blossoms, it completely amazes me. Every bit of it, every year, with out fail. I am swept off my feet by our creator GOD. Spring time brings newness. A much needed freshness following cold months of dreary grey skies and cozy sweatshirt cover ups. February and March are both yesterdays news, thank goodness. The old is gone and the new has come. 

Trees, bushes, ponds and even people come alive. The sun majestically displays its full force, the warmth fills the clear blue skies. SPF smells delicious, peaches are juicy but my fake Ugg tan line is atrocious. April and May are my favorite months of the year, that is, until June and July roll around and the wonders of the beach call my name. It's allure will suck me in like a rip tide.    


























No comments:

Post a Comment