Friday, April 18, 2014

Life is Now
Paradise Comes Later
Day 345
April 18th, 2014
Team Zybko




I've checked out.
 I have un-plugged for a Holiday weekend.
Baby Daddy's phone is charged for incoming calls.
Mine remains dead, no intentions of charging it.
Jumped on the free wi-fi long enough to post.
That's it, no more than that.

Inspired by nature around me. Compelled to write.
My feelings flow, my inner guts are in love.
Let me shout from the balcony overlooking the sea.
God is my rock. My souls clings to Him.

LIFE
The sounds, the relationships.
 The let downs and unexpected joys. 
The twists and turns, the busy atmosphere.
 The pretty smells, new babies and ugly fears.  
Life is full. 
Life is sweet.
Life is grand to say the least.

Life is tender, tough and rough....
Full of trials, the unknown and fresh warm tears.
Your promises, truth and Words are my lamp.
Lighting my way in this darkened place. 
A sturdy, even, sure footpath to follow.

I stumble, you catch me.
I choose wrong, you forgive me.
I need your help, you direct me.
I doubt, you remind me.
I AM LOVED.
I AM SPECIAL.
I AM YOURS AND YOU ARE MINE.

This place, this world.
 Far from my forever resting spot.
Just a gas station pit stop.
 A quick overnight.
An exhale, but a puff of air.
Born in and check out, like a vapor I'm gone.

It's hard to wait as I know whats to come.
No pain, no worries.
 A whole new life.
 Eternal Paradise. 

Yes, sign me up.
No matter the price.

You tell me,
 Don't fret, don't worry, don't be anxious my dear.
Talk talk to me, I will listen.
 I most certainly care.
Knock and I will answer.
Seek and you will find.

Just rest for a while.
Put your weight on me for my burden is light.
I am with you always, right beside you.
 I'm here.
For now you must stay, your time is not now.
Enjoy the earthly beauty and people around.

Remember little one, walk side by side with me.
Keeping perfect step, with an easy stride.
I am yours and you are mine.
Listen to me and I tell you the truth.
You must believe.
I live within you, right in your heart.
To correct, to counsel, to convict and guide.

When your work is done, I will call you home.
When it's your time and not before.
Your name you will hear.
No mistake, crystal clear.
My righteous, strong hand and a whisper in your ear.
This way, my love, my child of God.
Come with me, your eternal life has begun.

  

No comments:

Post a Comment