Saturday, February 21, 2015

LOVE SERIES-I LOVE YOU BABY DADDY

My Forever Valentine
Day 112-Year 3
Team Zybko
February 21, 2015


Roses are red and pink
I like my coffee strong and black
So happy we were married
  I have never once looked back

I hope you know how I truly feel
Baby Daddy you are the best
You always see straight to my strengths
 Ignoring my faults and all the yucky rest

I am lucky to share a bed with you
and kiss you all day long
When you are away working hard
The hours drag on and on

Thank you for taking me the way I am
Encouraging, supporting and loving me
Accepting the ups and downs the same 
Just the way God made me
Just the way I came

I never close the kitchen cabinets
I rarely leave on time
100% of any trip I take too long to pack

I'm not exactly sensible, patient or realistic
Although it doesn't seem to matter 
You tend to smile none the less 
Whenever you hear me say;
I need just a few more minutes dear,
Can you carry this bag for me?

I tend to worry about the little things
You reassure me it will be OK
I am head strong and unchangeable 
Yet you rarely call me out

Simple explaining you love all of me
 Especially my passionate attitude
Never telling me what it really is
Wasted energy and stubbornness

You pay attention to detail
Listening to my every word
Allowing me to go on and on
Even though, I'm sure to a guy 
The conversation is a tiny bit absurd

You aren't much into being the topic of a blog
Bragged about on the Internet
It isn't really much your thing
So I will stop right here 
Before it gets too embarrassing

I love you from the bottom of my heart
I knew it from the start
I couldn't wait to be you wife
I wouldn't change one thing single thing
I cherish our simple life

OJBP


No comments:

Post a Comment