Wednesday, March 9, 2011

365 DAYS OF RANDOM TEAM ZYBKO
DAY #30
03/06/11
ALL BY MYSELF MOM
Mom, can I take pictures with your camera Mom?
Sure, let me show you how to use it.
No, I got it Mom. By myself.
No really Drex, Let me change the settings so it's just right.
Mom, I can do it, really, all by myself.
I constantly bite my tongue with my kids. Thinking to myself in situations like this one.
NEMO, YOU CAN'T DO IT. YOU JUST CAN'T DO IT!
But they can do it, maybe not perfect or the way I would do it. It's OK....breathe, breathe, let go of the control thing Victoria. Let them do it their way. A learning lesson and good for their confidence I know. It's super hard for me not to rush the kids or squash them by constantly correct their way. So today is DREXEL day blog! I very much wanted to retake some with a flash or switch out the blurry ones. And yes, perhaps I have hit rock bottom, as the last posted picture is of a toilet.
Hee hee hee ho ho.
I'm breathing and letting go people. Can you hear me?
Hee hee hee ho ho.
Yes Grandma, blogs are a good idea. This is good stuff, bathroom pictures.
Aren't you proud of me?
written by Photographed by Drexel:

THE GOODEST POWER RANGER IN THE WORLD

THE SECOND BESTEST POWER RANGER IN THE WORLD


THE NICEST MONSTER IN THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD


I'M IN THE ARMY, MY NAME IS DIANE



FAMILY OF SUPER HEROS



THE DARK GIANT


THE DARK GIANTS HOUSE

AND YES MOM, you gotta put this one in THE DARK GIANTS TOILET








No comments:

Post a Comment