Wednesday, January 18, 2012

365 RANDOM DAYS OF TEAM ZYBKO

DAY #83

January 20, 2012

Cleaning Off The Fridge

I had forgotten what color the fridge was. After six years, the only two possible sides to junk up were almost completely covered. These are some of my favorites




My blond, aqua netted, looks like I maybe couldn't get a comb through it stylishly permed hair. My memory is a tad fuzzy but by the look on my face plus the huge hole in the ozone I helped create, I'm pretty certain I was looking for trouble. Seemed to be a theme in the late 80's.


(Don't know why these next two pictures wouldn't turn)
You locals may also have a magnet from the front cover of the yellow pages too.
Let's say his name together, shall we?
AH-KEEM AH-NA-STA-POOL-YO
Well, I'm not sure if that was accurate. I've never had to call his offices so I suppose that's ok then.

Baby letters every house in America with children have once had on there fridge. They have spelled quite a few things over the years.
NEED MORE MILK FOR FRUITY DINO BITES MOM
(you need more than one package for that)


Delaney made a business card and slapped it on the fridge one day. I love her grammar.
I think home schooling is going GOOD-ER than I thought!









ESTABLISHED 11 yeras ago.

Seems like yesterday.








I have a hard time throwing these gems away from Chuck-E-Cheese.

The 8 million plastic prizes the kids have won, not so much.




Baby Jesus was added this year. I just had a difficult time shoving him back into the tiny Advent pocket marked with a 24. Teaching the kids he needs to be front and center 24/7/365





No comments:

Post a Comment