Tuesday, February 5, 2013

 
 
 
365 Random Days of Team Zybko
Day # 314
February 5th, 2013
Buck Teeth and Cheap Pin Stripes
 

Little man has a birthday coming up soon. My sweet drool-ee big headed buddy will be 8 years old in slightly over a weeks time. Ten days to be exact, he tells me the countdown every morning at the start of school. Gheesh, as we all know time flies when you are deep in the trenches of parenthood. Days are super long while years pass by in what seems like a flash. I like to stop and push the pause button as often as our crazy schedules allow. If we don't, I wonder whats the point in any of it.
I came across these pictures of my day after Valentine's Day Baby. I couldn't help but mute out the rest of the room and loud noises around me. Pausing life for a minute or so. Just a momma starring at the computer screen while life everywhere else took a lickin' and kept on tickin'. Perhaps I stumbled upon a good snapshot and memory for a future senior picture page for the school yearbook, who knows. That's what seems like a million long days from now, way down the road, right? After soaking up his one dimple and Bucky beaver teeth I began to silently giggle and grin from ear to ear. As his mom I'm proudly a bit bias. Surely I don't know any other 7 year old boy who can rock out a clearance $5 pin stripe suit the way the DREXLER can. 
I love your style stinker. Inside and out.



No comments:

Post a Comment