Thursday, February 28, 2013

365 Random Days of Team Zybko
Day #330
February 28th, 2013
Dancing for Sharpies 


My job dancing at the gym:
 
doesn't pay the rent
it doesn't keep the lights on in the house
it doesn't feed the family 3 square meals a day
it doesn't pay for the kids extra activities
it doesn't keep water coming out of the shower heads
or pay the car insurance bill.....etc

My job at the gym does:

pay for my membership
keeps me working out
puts gas in the prison van
give me 'kid-free' time to re-boot
a chance to 'chat' with friends through music
and
allows for a non-guilty purchase of brand spanking new $7.97 sharpies

I am OK with the fact I dance for markers.
It could be worse.
I can't wait to use this puppies.
It's the little things people.
And the bright multicolored fine tipped permanent things in life.
Dance on my friend.....just dance!

No comments:

Post a Comment