Tuesday, February 5, 2013



365 Random Days of Team Zybko
Day # 315
February 5th, 2013
I Have Faith In You Lou Lou!
 
Dear Lou Lou,
    I have had plans to write about you here forever. To go on and on and tell the world....or the 15 or so people who read here what an awesome lady you are. (Thank you mom for clicking on the site more than a few times to make me feel good). Well I didn't have a blog when we first meet that one day at Caver over four years ago but let me tell you I liked you right away. You were the perfectly put together southern lady with really cool jewelry and a super warm smile. That's what I remember anyway. Hard to explain how blessed me and my kiddies have been to personal know the momma of the Hebler Zoo. You are a silly, tender hearted, super giving extremely talented, hard working wise woman and beloved sister in Christ. I really hope you are blushing right now. You deserve every bit of the love in that sentence. Muah!
     You may be a little nervous about your up coming 1/2 marathon race but I have faith in you. You will do your best. You will finish with grace and style. You will have a blast. And actually, just for the record you have already won before the starting whistle even blows. By signing up and training the past few months you have done more than most people. I won't divulge personal information but let's be honest, given your circumstances in life you have already won a gold medal in my book of life.      


If for some reason you aren't convinced how much I love you and believe in you, look at the picture below. This entire square on the master calendar is devoted to you. Ya know how I feel about my special squares and special space on my calendar.
So, you go Lou Lou.
You got this thang.
Have fun and don't forget to text me a
picture of you at the finish line.
        Love,
       Your friend always
       Victoria :)


No comments:

Post a Comment