Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Face Your Fears Daily
Day 26 -Year 3
Team Zybko
July 1, 2014

My Top 3 Favorite Eleanor Roosevelt Quotes



"A woman is like a tea bag- 
you never know how strong she is until she gets in hot water."



"Do one thing everyday that scares you."

I took these shots while waiting on La La to finish up on a kiddie ride at Carowinds. Killing time in the hot NC sunshine, listening to the screams and watching brave hands held high while the roller coaster cars flew down the steep drops. I had to giggle when I eventually went through the many pictures from the eventful day. The two dudes in the front and second rows are definitely living out the last quote. Everyday, push yourself, don't stick to the  worn path of easy street surrounding your comfort zone, break through your fears and of course challenge yourself to ride in the front of a super thrilling amusement park ride.
Thankfully, there is no picture of me on this roller coaster. 





No comments:

Post a Comment