Tuesday, July 22, 2014


My New Favorite- 5 Years Later
Day 44-Year 3
Team Zybko
July 22, 2014



 Even before I checked the small display screen on my 
Nikon I knew it was a keeper. Call it a mommarazzi instinct or maybe just a content feeling of happiness to have at least two thirds of the kids together under one roof. These four goobers huddled together in silliness creates an indescribable smile in my middle aged gut. I never forget a picture, seriously, weird but true, I knew I had seen it before, five years ago. Sixty months filled with memories, good times, mini disputes, pull-ups, games, dancing, hormones, Kodak moments, a gazillion lessons and too many lost teeth to count. Happy to have my new favorite of this foursome to replace add to the old one.
XOXOXOX 


No comments:

Post a Comment