Thursday, July 3, 2014




 Aunt Kathryn
She is one of a Kind
Day 28-Year 3
Team Zybko
July 3, 2014

She is my sister, my friend and the coolest Aunt to my kids ever. She has an unforgiving pointy chin, a cheesy grin, smiley eyes that run deep along the Condit side and hard biceps bigger and stronger than most men. But that's just what you see on the outside, her insides and soft heart are even prettier. She has a unique way of making all events special, beautiful, joyful and worthy to celebrate. Seemingly small moments turned memorable, sprinkled with a kinda fairy dust only my sister Kathryn is privy to. 

Serving buttered noodles in a fancy old ice cream sundae dish for breakfast was more than spectacular for my little La-La. Or declaring we must first make delicious ice cream cones to lick all the way down the street to enjoy during our fun leisurely stroll to the park. If I tried this it would certainly look ghetto and quite obviously a total selfish PMS, I need sweets now move. Her sense of humor is quick witted, evoking stomach cramps and more than the occasional spit out loud guttural type of laughing. 
(For your safety and dryness, please sit at least three feet from her hilarious, animated stories.) 

She has the ability to poke fun of herself all the while making improvements behind the scenes, striving to grow in all areas of her life. She listens, she cares, she gives of herself without any thought or intent of the kindness or love being reciprocated. It's how she rolls and who she is.  

I could seriously go on and on concerning what a cool chic, lady, mentor my big sister is but to meet her is the real deal, to experience her is where it's at. Plus, she isn't much into social media, chances are she won't read this so I will cut it short and spend the extra few minutes searching the pantry for left over cookies. Oh yea, that reminds me, if you live in the Sandwich, Ill area and need a kick butt educated personal trainer, or a friendly face to talk to, look her up, you won't be disappointed. Promise. 





















No comments:

Post a Comment