Tuesday, March 3, 2015

I Do What I Can People, I Do What I Can!


Cupcake Taster
Day 115-Year 3
Team Zybko
March 2, 2015


Diane has done it all. From the majors to the minors, from picking the venue to every last detail of the center piece configuration. She has been busy, diligently planning her quickly approaching wedding. Less than two months til GO time. Oh man, this is getting real, really real. 

 While the soon to be bride researches services, arranges hair and make up, chooses flowers arrangements, orders this and orders that I stand on the peripheral, ready to help. Well, that time has come.

 How do you pick out your favorite flavor cupcake?
You seek the help of a professional and try them all. 
Simply belly up to the table and taste every conceivable flavor available and known to man. 
I'm pretty sure she could have successfully crossed this off her wedding to-do list by herself, but what fun would that be? Thanks Diane, for needing my help.





No comments:

Post a Comment