Friday, March 6, 2015

Pick Up Soccer Game!




My One Birthday Wish Comes True
Day 118-Year 3
Team Zybko
January 16, 2015

Despite the thick layer of December clouds blocking the sun we warmed up fast. The people that were actually running around playing soccer that is. Not me though, I was too busy awkwardly standing in the middle of the field trying my best to avoid getting slammed in the face with a ball. I couldn't help it. I wanted to capture and remember this time always and forever. It's one of my favorite of favorite things to do and the only thing I wanted for my birthday. 

Family, add in friends who are considered family, pick up soccer, home town fields, goofing around, siblings reliving the glory days and some serious moves that sometimes work out and sometimes don't. Thank you to guys for making my special day....special.    































































































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment