Tuesday, September 25, 2012

365 Random Days of Team Zybko
Day # 222
September 24th, 2012
New Lingo to Learn

Ummm....maybe it's just me but when I was a kid back in the 70's none of my outerwear came with directions. We were lucky if the hand me down jacket still had a small piece of cloth inside that resembled a tag.  How to work it wasn't really brain surgery.
Right arm, left arm... zip....duh.
This diagram inside of La La's new winter jacket sent my head spinning along with a wide open laugh.
Really?
OK, let me see about all these new fangled bells and whistles.

No iPod listening or mountain climbing in this 4 year olds future so I could mentally scratch off a few of these descriptions right off the bat. More than likely she won't be dancing in the rain at 40 degrees so there goes the rain guard issues. Driving? Nope, no key clip needed. Whew. Looks like as long as I figure out the importance of a hem cinch and never... ever... ever let her unzip the inner smaller jacket, all will be good in this winter wonderland.  

  

No comments:

Post a Comment