Thursday, June 5, 2014

4 Strikes and We Are Out
No Perfect Picture Here
Day 8
June 6, 2014
Team Zybko

A well executed run in a photo booth is hard to come by. Really, it shouldn't be this difficult but it usually is. I can never resist this type of thing, like donating a few quarters to young entrepreneurs at curbside lemonade stands in the middle of summer. Kinda a personal rule, I stop every time, no matter what. 

We, or shall I say most of us anyway, excitedly crammed ourselves into the stuffy photo booth in the middle of the not so busy mall. Ignoring the odd smelling combination of feet, cheap body spray and the hint of nacho cheese pretzel bites. 

Promptly following the touch screen directions we proceeded to strike out. 4 frames and 4 tries later it was done. No super awesome picture for the family scrapbook as happily advertised on every side of the kiosk. Bummer. I contemplated shooting Baby Daddy a wounded puppy dog look to obtain another $3 for a second go at it but knew better. A touch of low blood sugar was infiltrating the team so I grabbed the freshly printed out strip of slightly blurry pictures and moved on with my day. Remembering another personal rule as I caught up to the hungry group with a smile on my face. 
The imperfect is really the perfect in life.   

(Lil' David and Di Di we missed you and certainly would have somehow found room for you!)








No comments:

Post a Comment