Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Show me the Way
Teach me your Paths
Day 16-Year 3
June 17, 2014
Team Zybko



John 8:12
When Jesus spoke again to the people, he said, "I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness, but will have the light of life."

Psalm 37:24
Though they stumble, they will never fall, for the LORD holds them by the hand.



Psalm 16:11
You make known to me the path of life; you will fill me with joy in your presence, with eternal pleasures at your right hand.







Proverbs 6:20-22
My son, keep your father’s command
and do not forsake your mother’s teaching.
Bind them always on your heart;
fasten them around your neck.
When you walk, they will guide you;
when you sleep, they will watch over you;

Isaiah 26:8
Yes, LORD, walking in the way of your laws, we wait for you; your name and renown are the desire of our hearts.




Proverbs 15:21
Foolishness brings joy to those with no sense; a sensible person stays on the right path.


Psalm 119:35
Make me walk along the path of your commands, for that is where my happiness is found.

No comments:

Post a Comment