Sunday, December 4, 2011



365 Random Days of Team Zybko

Day #69

December 9,2011

COTTON PICKIN' PHOTO SHOOT





This shouldn't be too hard. Great day to capture a Christmas card picture.



Beautiful sun, bright blue sky and six very willing participants. Well, maybe not willing but they are on payroll. Yes, the kids get paid.



It has become a tradition. $1 for each potential picture. No worries for my checking account. Rarely more than one is decent and rarely do they remember to collect.



Did I mention the mud?

Strike one.





OK mom, you want us to just to stand here?




Ya know, just act natural.
Strike two




We could point into the distance.

Oh yea, that will be totally artsy fartsy.


Nope, not this one either.

Like I said, no one is collecting any 'papers' yet.


OOOHH I say to myself as I catch a glimpse on my camera screen.

Hey Diane, do you think mom even noticed my pant situation?
DYLAN JAMES, PULL YOUR DRAWERS UP!!!

Partial nudity.

Strike two and a half.

I'm not giving up yet.

No way!


Boys couldn't stop pickin' the fluffy white stuff.

Wow! This is pure cotton.

Pure cotton I tell you.

Straight up, the real deal.

Pure cotton.

Put that stuff down guys, Diane said over and over again.

We might get shot or something.

Potential soccer mom shooting.

Strike three for sure.

We are out of here......


1 comment:

  1. i love you sooooo crazy much! you always make me feel better, you don't even have to be around, you just cheer me up! thank you for that! you are Victory the spiritual gift called: Victory!

    ReplyDelete