Monday, December 26, 2011

365 Random Days of Team Zybko



Day #72



December 26th 2011






BEFORE AND AFTER, MORE THAN JUST THE TEETH





These two are a lot alike but don't tell Diane.



She would never believe it.



Even though we have many VCR tapes of her 'performing' like her mini-me.



Memories are a tricky thing.



Even as adults we tend to remember what we want.



What sounds good in our head and in an entertaining story.



Delaney is coming up on her first double digit birthday.



Diane is six months away from her first double digit birthday in her 20's.



I try hard and resist the urge to say out loud.



"Oh geez, I really can't believe it"



I also try hard not to rip out the multiplying grey hairs on my head.



A friend told me the chapter/verse in Proverbs about them being a



Crown of Wisdom



I forgot to write it down and have since forgotten it.



Do they make me look wise?



Well, I'm not sure but time is marching on regardless.






Diane is the oldest of the three-stooges.



Delaney is the oldest of the pre-stooges.



Seperated by 10 years.



Making them both the oldest, sorta kinda.



Organized



Confident



Take charge



Example setting



Good delegating skills



Ahem...bossy



Caring



Studious



Structured



All characteristics I'm sure that are found in chapter one titled



"OLDEST CHILD"



of any typical birth order book.



Big sister is looked up to by all her siblings.



I can't help but smile when I look at these two.



I notice their teeth right away.



Diane's now super straight, pearly whites where just as jacked up as her little sisters.



Maybe even worse.



At nine she already had a pound of metal in her mouth.



I have been dragging my feet about calling for an appointment for Delaney.



Not really excited to hear about how many years, visits and dollars it will take.



It needs to be done.



Too tired to look up the # now.



I will write it on my to-do list for tomorrow.



I grab my Wal-Mart list and scribble



Call about teeth

right next to

BUY HAIR DYE











No comments:

Post a Comment