Tuesday, December 27, 2011

365 Random Days of Team Zybko

Day #73

December 27th 2011

Homemade Advent

WEEK # 1

Philippians 4:4-5

Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again. Rejoice! Let your gentleness be evident to all. The Lord is near.

While memorizing this verse Drexel would accidentally replace gentleness with kindness. Not wanting to get struck by lightning by changing Gods word. We inserted kindness after gentleness with

big huge exaggerated rabbit ear quotation mark fingers.





WEEK #2

Mark 1:3

Prepare the way for the Lord. Make straight paths for him.



Delaney had the audacity to loose a during Advent.

Mom, the tooth fairy didn't come last night?

Geez honey, that's weird.

And Max

(AKA the really high maintenance, wish I had invented this money maker, can't believe kids remember every crazy rule about it, moving every night elf, too much for me to remember elf on the shelf)

didn't move either.

Mom. Are you the tooth fairy?

What kinda crazy question is that? Why would I give you money for teeth that I helped God form in my very own womb. The same teeth I nag you about everyday to keep clean. The teeth I pay the dentist a lot of money every appointment for his professional expertise and advice. Does that make any sense?

Plus, you know I never have any cash.

WEEK #3

1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

Be joyful always, pray continually; give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus.


Our make shift Advent 'wreath' before our school fundraiser one was delivered. Leftover Halloween decorations still out. I have to admit I kinda liked it, it had style like no other.
WEEK #4

Matthew 1:21

She will give birth to a son, and you are to give him the name Jesus, because He will save His people from their sins.

MERRY CHRISTMAS SEASON!









No comments:

Post a Comment