Tuesday, December 27, 2011



365 Random Days of Team Zybko

Day #74

December 27th 2011

The Power of a Fake Mustache




$2 for six fake mustaches.

I highly recommend you run out to Hobby Lobby and throw some in your cart.

Can't really tell you where exactly in the store we found them.

Its been a couple of weeks.

Prime time Christmas craft time shopping.

The last thing I remember is La La hugging The Virgin Mary.

Drexel playing Jesus and Delaney delivering 'Frank-in-cents'

Oh wait, I can't forget the 10 minute conversation with a Grandpa about who bought the last available camel.

Good Stuff for sure.

He had no idea I was egging him on.




Funny thing happens when you apply a fake mustache.

Strange behavior begins once that white sticker backing is removed.

The subject looses his/her ability to smile.

Like the small piece of furry material above your upper lip makes you super serious.

Crazy looks strain ones contorted face, followed by a raised eyebrow.

A hand to the chin completes the 'acting out'



I'm serious, none of these pictures were posed.

Don't take my word for it . Try the experiment for yourself.

Do me a favor though, if you see any part of the big cheesy, plastic Nativity on clearance.

Call me.......I still need a donkey.

No comments:

Post a Comment