Friday, March 23, 2012


365 Random Days of Team Zybko
Day #108
March 23rd, 2012
Not White For Long


Perfect blue skies.
Fluffy cotton ball clouds.
Not quite white anymore white tee's.
Extra paint that's headed for the trash.
and
Three ecstatic kids ready to go.



I had this color orange even before we had a Clemson Girl.
Go Tigers!





Drexel circling his prey.


ooohhhh aaaahhhhh pretty colors.


No drop cloth needed.




The grass has never looked so good.




It's all fun and games til they start painting themselves.


And their clothes.

Well now I can cross this off my bucket list. Painting up....whoop whoop!

Sorry Mr. innocent tree.

Between the hand art and this last picture below it was pretty much chaos. A good chaos. Multi colored droplets flinging and zinging  through the air. Me, like an idiot running in direct fire of the brushes, a few girly giggles between my stern warnings.
"If anyone gets any on my shoes or camera then it's game over......K?"
It was dangerous territory but I was willing to take the chance. I had an obligation to capture and preserve this probably never do again outdoor fun.  



 

1 comment:

  1. And right in the middle of it you got a call to show the house, right? Looks like fun!!

    ReplyDelete