Tuesday, March 27, 2012


365 RANDOM DAYS OF TEAM ZYBKO
DAY #109
MARCH 27, 2012
POOR MANS SLIP N SLIDE



I don't know what you think Heaven will be like
BUT
I'm thinkin' my little slice of the pie will come with supplies.


A huge blue Rubber Maid bin clearly labeled
TEAM ZYBKO: SATURDAY AFTERNOON FUN!
SEVERAL TARPS
PALMOLIVE
SWIMSUITS
BEACH TOWELS
AND
UNLIMITED SUNSHINE
AND
GIGGLES


Of course in my dreams I won't ever have to go to the store for more soap, clean nasty grassy feet or muddy dirty towels.



In that bin will also appear an angel. Like a Julie the cruise director kinda in charge of the party girl.


Thank you Diane for filling that all important roll for me on this sunshiny slip and slide party marathon. What a treat to just sit back, relax and enjoy. Only time I lifted a finger was to snap a picture.   

"Julie" also gave the younger stooges drink from a hose lessons.



I can't believe even Drexel was a little spazy with
OUT DOOR DRINKING 101


ONE......

TWO.....

THREE.....


Again and again and again. 


La La was a tiny bit nervous before launching down the extra large tarp for the first time.



She trusted Diane a tiny bit more than.....

The Drex-ler.


"Ok guys, before we clean up I need a group shot." 
And yes, in case you are wondering.... 
this was the best one.
I simply can't plan a picture or a couple free hours any better than this.
Diane, you deserve a raise and a fresh batch of chocolate chip cookies! 

1 comment: